Kellogg Eye Center
2015 Metabolomics Summer Workshop
The Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core (MRC)2 is presenting a four-day Metabolomics Summer Workshop, June 15-18, 2015.
This workshop is intended for investigators seeking a solid foundation to expand their research using metabolomics.
- Study design
- Sample collection
- Analytical methods
- Data processing, statistical analysis, and metabolite identification
- Exploratory analysis with bioinformatics tools
- Case study applications
- Hands-on training with pathway and heatmap tools
After attending the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify and describe the primary concepts related to getting good results from metabolomics.
- Recognize and know how to address metabolomics opportunities and challenges in your own research.
- Understand the reasoning behind data processing and statistical analysis.
- Gain a working familiarity with bioinformatics tools for exploratory analysis.